Call Poolstar™ Today! (702) 557-6625
We understand you have a wide choice of Las Vegas and Henderson pool service providers to choose from, but we feel confident that our quality & customer service is second to none. And because of that PoolStar™ will price match any other provider for the first month of pool service, so you can be sure of our quality service!
Our Standards of Service
- Never park in a customers driveway, always park in the street.
- All technicians are Certified Pool Operator’s (CPO) Certification.
- Filter tank is always reassembled correctly showing all warnings & gauges.
- Vacuum every pool, every week including brushing tile & walls.
- Empty all baskets to include pump and skimmer baskets.
- Ensure pump is set to run after adding chemicals.
- Respect your property, gates are closed upon entering and leaving.
- Always wear uniforms along with proper signage on our trucks.
- Take pride in honesty & quality of customer service.
- Quality chemicals are included in our service.
- PoolStar™ provides a premium pool cleaning service leaving pools safe.
- Due to the 48 week billing procedure PoolStar™ does not service pools during the week of Thanksgiving, Christmas, last week of January and one other week in late February. These breaks are taken during the cooler months and customers are informed of the breaks in service ahead of time.
- Payment terms.
Full payment is due on receipt of invoice. Invoices are sent on the 1st of the month for the coming month and can be paid online. Past due reminders are sent on the 25th of the month. If full payment is not received by the 10th of the following month no further services will be performed until paid in full. Late payment charges come into effect if not paid within 60 days of invoice date a $25 fee is incurred and the account is sent to a third party for processing.
- Filter tank cleaning is billed twice a year March and Sept and includes as many cleanings as needed during each six month period.